My Blog

This blog is primarily about knitting,but as I do a bit of home sewing and the occasional crochet,I will be posting about these projects, as well. I am busygirl on Knitter's Review and my Ravelry username is purlyknitter.

Sunday, December 8, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!





The front room is looking really festive and is especially pretty at night with the Christmas tree lights on and the overhead lights dimmed a bit. I have some lovely patterns for knitted Christmas ornaments, but I am not sure that I'll manage to get much knitting done during the next couple of weeks due to work commitments. I do think that handmade ornaments are really special, so I have decided to start knitting my own Christmas ornaments and I hope to have quite a large collection by next Christmas.
I have made a crochet star for the top of my miniature Christmas tree, but it still needs to be washed and blocked.

2 comments:

  1. Your room looks so pretty and festive with lovely decorations!! Those bears are gorgeous in their Christmas outfits too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bears are so cute, and your whole room is very Christmasy. You have a good idea to start making ornaments for next year

    ReplyDelete